Featured
Loading...

Aliyefichua Osama Bin Laden ni Mtanzania, Sasa Anawadai Marekani

Osama bin Laden in Pakistan

Mtu aliyefanikisha kutoa taarifa za maficho ya gaidi wa mlipuko wa Marekani Osama anaaminiwa ni mtu kutoka Dar Es Salaam Tanzania ambaye sasa anaidai Marekani Dola milioni 27 sawa na kama bilioni 45 hivi za Kitanzania. Siri hiyo ilitolewa katika balozi za Kimarekani mnamo mwaka 2005, hii ni kwa mujibu wa International Reward Center (IRC), Zaidi soma maelezo hapo chini...

Did information that led to the killing of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan in May 2011, originate from an informer in Dar es Salaam? This is the question begging an answer following new claims that a man who tipped off the US security agencies about the whereabouts of bin Laden in Dar es Salaam is now demanding his reward of $27 million.

Fresh details suggest that the informant revealed where bin Laden could be found via the US embassy in Dar in 2005. According to the International Reward Centre (IRC) website, originally the US claimed that bin Laden was located in 2011 using electronic intelligence.

However, the website, www.internationalrewardcentre.com, disputes that, asserting that the work was accomplished thanks to an unnamed informant who walked into US embassy in Dar in 2005 to reveal that the then world’s most wanted terrorist was holed up somewhere in Abbottabad, in Pakistan.

But, The Citizen couldn’t independently verify these claims because efforts to get the US embassy officials yesterday proved futile. It is noted that until yesterday, the embassy had remained closed as all top officials had been on their year-end leave since December, last year.

The IRC doesn’t clearly state how the alleged informant came to know about bin Laden’s whereabouts, but it insists that basing on evidence produced, the source was very valuable for indeed, he had connections with insiders within the al-Qaeda operations.

Fresh claims from IRC

The IRC, a New Zealand-based company, which is acting on behalf of the informant, has electronic documents which show that an informant supplied the US embassy in Dar with information to the effect that bin Laden was in Pakistan in October 2005.

According to IRC, the informant also supplied the US State Department with the names of terrorist cell leaders in Tanzania, including their modus operandi, plus a brief on al Qaeda’s mission in Tanzania.

For the record, the US embassy in Dar was attacked by suicide bombers on August 7, in 1998, resulting in the killings of 11 people and injuries to 85 others.

“Given the magnitude of the information supplied to the US special agent, whose identity and those of his associates in Dar the website declined to disclose, one would expect the informant’s revelation to set off alarm bells from Tanzania all the way to the US…,” reads part of the report posted on the IRC website.

The website says the special agent never made any further contact with the informant and that’s also what IRC wants to know, and what the US State Department should want to know.

It further says it believes further information could have been readily provided if the US special agent in Dar had been more diligent in his communication with the informant.

“Can anyone imagine the thoughts that would be going through an informant’s mind after passing on such highly sensitive information, in a land peppered with terrorists, then to receive no follow up communication? He was acting against his own physical safety; he put his life on the line for America, yet he has not received one cent of the $27 million reward offer, no acknowledgement, no call from the State Department, no thank you note, nothing,” the IRC says on its website
Share na Marafiki Post HiiPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Bad News: NDEGE YAPOTE IKIWA NA WATU 162; ILIKUWA IKITOKEA INDONESIA KWENDA SINGAPORE.


"Ndege moja ya Air Asia Flight iliyokuwa na watu 162 imepoteza mwongozo wa  mawasiliano siku ya jumapili baada ya marubani kuomba kubadili mwelekeo kutokana na hali mbaya ya hewa wakati ndege hiyo ikitokea mji wa Indonesia wa Surabaya kwenda Singapore"

MAELEZO ZAIDI;
JAKARTA (Reuters) - An AirAsia flight with 162 people on board lost contact with air traffic control on Sunday after the pilots asked to change course to avoid bad weather during a flight from the Indonesian city of Surabaya to Singapore, Indonesian officials said.

Indonesia AirAsia Flight QZ 8501, an Airbus 320-200, lost contact with the Jakarta air traffic control tower at 6:17 a.m. (6.17 p.m. EST), officials said.

"The aircraft was on the submitted flight plan route and was requesting deviation due to enroute weather before communication with the aircraft was lost while it was still under the control of the Indonesian air traffic control," the airline said in a statement.

No distress signal had been sent, said Joko Muryo Atmodjo, air transportation director at the Indonesian Transport Ministry.

A search and rescue operation had been launched, the airline and the Indonesian air force said. Singapore said it had activated its air force and navy to help.

Indonesia AirAsia is 49 percent owned by Malaysian-based AirAsia.

The aircraft was between the Indonesian port of Tanjung Pandan and the town of Pontianak, in West Kalimantan on Borneo island, when it went missing, Atmodjo told a news conference.

The aircraft had been flying at 32,000 feet and had asked to fly at 38,000 feet to avoid clouds, he said.



© Brent Lewin/Bloomberg An AirAsia aircraft approaches Hong Kong International Airport in Hong Kong, China, on Tuesday, Aug. 12, 2014. Brent Lewin/Bloomberg 

Tanjung Pandan is the main town on Belitung island, roughly half-way between Surabaya and Singapore, and Singapore's Channel News Asia television said there was bad weather over the island at the time the plane went missing.

Indonesia AirAsia said there were 155 passengers and seven crew on board. It said 157 people on the flight were Indonesian, with three from South Korea and one each from Singapore and Malaysia.

The plane had been due in Singapore at 8:30 a.m. Singapore time (0030 GMT).

The airline said the captain and first officer were both experienced. 

Neither Malaysia's AirAsia nor any of its affiliates in Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and India have had any major incidents or crashes.

Tony Fernandes, chief of Malaysia's AirAsia, said on Twitter: "Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. We must stay strong." 

The incident comes at the end of a disastrous year for the region's airlines.

Malaysia's national flag carrier, Malaysia Airlines, lost two aircraft this year.

Flight MH370 went missing on March 8 on a trip from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 passengers and crew on board and has still not been found.

On July 17, Flight MH17 was shot down over Ukraine, killing all 298 people on board. 

(Additional reporting by Siva Govindasamy in Singapore; Writing by Robert Birsel; Editing by Richard Borsuk and Dean Yates)
Share na Marafiki Post HiiPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

RAIS KIKWETE AHITIMISHA MAZUNGUMZO NA UJUMBE WA KITUO CHA DEMOKRASIA IKULU NDOGO DODOMA.


Rais Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete akiwa na ujumbe wa Kituo cha Demokrasia Tanzania (TCD) baada ya kumalizika kwa awamu ya pili ya mazungumzo nao Ikulu Ndogo mjini Dodoma leo

PICHA NA IKULU
Share na Marafiki Post HiiPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

REAL MADRID LEGENDS YAINYUKA TANZANIA 3-1

Rais Jakaya kikwete akiwa katika picha ya pamoja na wachezaji wa Tanzania 11
Share na Marafiki Post HiiPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

DUNIA YAADHIMISHA SIKU YA MADIBA #VIDEO #MandelaDay


Dunia imeadhimisha siku ya kimataifa ya Nelson Mandela. Kumekuwa na shughuli mbalimbali za kijamii kumkumbuka rais huyo wa kwanza mweusi wa Afrika Kusini, aliyefariki dunia mwaka jana. Watu wametumia muda wa dakika 67 kufanya shughuli za kumkumbuka, ikiwa ni kukumbuka miaka 67 ya harakati zake za ukombozi. Salim Kikeke amekutana na wasanii kutoka Soweto waliokuwa wakifanya maonesho yao hapo London.
Share na Marafiki Post HiiPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Al Shabaab washambulia Amisom Somalia


Wanajeshi wa Amisom nchini Somalia
Taarifa kutoka Somalia zinasema kwamba kumekuwa na makabiliano makali milipuko na milio ya risasi ikisikika katika eneo la hoteli moja inayotumika kama makao makuu ya vikosi vya Afrika vya kulinda amani.
Walioshuhudia shambulizi hilo wanasema hoteli hiyo iliyopo katika mji wa Bulo- burde, umeshambuliwa na wanamgambo wa Al -shabaab.

Hoteli hiyo inayotumiwa na wanajeshi wa Muungano wa Afrika AMISOM,pamoja na jeshi la Somalia katika eneo la Buuloburde, kati kati mwa Somalia ililengwa kwa mashambulizi na wapiganaji wa Al Shabaab.
Kundi hilo limekiri kufanya mashambulizi hayo, na kuongeza kwamba wamewaua angalau wanajeshi sita wa Amisom.

Msemaji wa Amisom alisema kuwa wanajeshi wake watatu wameuawa katika shambulizi hilo.
Wapiganaji wawili waliokuwa wamevalia magwanda ya kijeshi,walivamia hoteli hiyo na kuanza kuwapiga risasi wanajeshi. Walioshuhudia tukio hilo walisema kuwa walisikia milio ya risasi kwa muda wa saa moja na nusu kabla ya wanajeshi hao kuwaua washambuliaji.
AMISON ilidhibiti eneo la Buuloburde mwezi Machi, lakini mji huo unasema kuwa al shabaab imezuia barabara zote kuelekea katika hoteli hiyo.

Wanajeshi wa Amisom, wanaweza tu kupata mahitaji yao kwa kutumia ndege.Wakazi wengi walitoeoka mjini humo na sasa wanaishi viungani wa mj wenyewe.Chanzo BBC Swahili
Share na Marafiki Post HiiPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

RAIS KIKWETE ATUA MALABO, EQUTORIAL GUINEA, KUHUDHURIA MKUTANO WA 23 WA UMOJA WA AFRIKA

Rais wa Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania, Mheshimiwa Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete amewasili mji mkuu wa Equatorial Guinea wa Malabo leo Juni 24, 2014 kuhudhuria Mkutano wa Umoja wa Africa –African Union (AU).

Akiwa Malabo, Mheshimiwa Rais Kikwete pia atakuwa Mwenyekiti wa kikao cha wakuu wa nchi wanachama wa AU kitakachojadili mazingira. Rais Kikwete na ujumbe wake anatarajiwa kurejea nchini mwishoni mwa wiki.
Rais Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete akilakiwa na Waziri Mkuu wa Equatorial Guinea Mhe Vicente Ehate Tomi alipowasili katika katika uwanja wa ndege wa Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, leo Juni 24, 2014
PICHA NA IKULU

Rais Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete akilakiwa katika uwanja wa ndege wa Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, leo Juni 24, 2014

Imetolewa na:
Kurugenzi ya Mawasiliano ya Rais,
IKULU

DAR ES SALAAM.
Share na Marafiki Post HiiPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This
© Copyright Mahaba Live
Back To Top